Research Grant Support
Concordia provides funding for investigator initiated studies that include pre-clinical, translational, epidemiological, observational studies, registries and clinical research, as well as other scientifically based research projects. Concordia sponsored clinical trials and projects are outside the scope of this support.
All requesters must sign and return the letter of agreement before any funds are issued.
In addition to the online application, please upload these required documents:
- Principal investigator contact information and CV;
- Total Funding Requested (if applicable);
- W-9/W-8BEN form (if applicable);
- Itemized budget for the entire study (if applicable).
Concordia, at its sole discretion, may reject an application for various reasons. Funding restrictions include:
- Funding for non-research projects, including continuing medical education, charitable donations, and sponsorships.
- Funding for an organization’s routine activities, including normal business operations
- Funding for capital equipment or construction
- Funding for staff not related to the study in the application
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.