Research Grant Support
Concordia provides funding for investigator-initiated studies that include pre-clinical, translational, epidemiological, observational studies, registries and clinical research, as well as other scientifically based research projects. Concordia sponsored pre-clinical and clinical trials and projects are outside the scope of this support.
All requesters must sign and return an agreement before any funds are issued.
In addition to the online application, please upload these required documents:
- Applicant CV
- W-9/W-8BEN form (if applicable);
- Itemized budget for the entire study (if applicable).
Concordia, at its sole discretion, may reject an application for various reasons. Funding restrictions include (but not limited to):
- Funding for non-research projects, including continuing medical education, charitable donations, and sponsorships.
- Funding for an organization’s routine activities, including normal business operations.
- Funding for capital equipment or construction.
- Funding for staff not related to the study in the application.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Research grant applications are accepted twice a year and must be submitted on or before February 1st and August 1st. A response to your request will be completed by April 1st and October 1st respectively.
Submit Your Application
To submit your application, please fill out the Grant Application form below: